Senior Quantity Surveyor / Quantity Surveyor
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Engineer / Estimator / Commercial Manager / Quantity Surveyor
£50,000 – £80,000 (depending on experience) + Benefits
A Senior Quantity Surveyor is required to join a contract consultancy organisation specialising in claims assessment, formal processes and dispute resolution quantity surveying. They have a varied client list working with prestigious multi-million pound projects and contractors across multiple sites in the UK. They are involved with initial estimates and feasibility reports through to drawing up final figures, advising procurement route and contract strategies and the obligations of both parties.
Senior Quantity Surveyor / Cost Engineer / Senior Estimator Position:
- Negotiating costs and changes to the contract that affect cost from initial feasibility reports to final figures
- Taking ownership of the cost management and cost control of large multi-million pound projects
- Act as an adjudicator, implementing structured negotiations between parties
- Projecting, forecasting and creating profitability reports
They are ideally looking for someone with the following background:
- Experience working in dispute resolution, claim experience and formal process
- Extensive understanding of NEC contracts is essential
- Knowledge in estimation and cost analysis in terms of commercial, high volume residential projects
- Hold a valid degree or equivalent in quantity surveying
- Be a chartered member of the ICOB or RICS or be working towards chartership
Interview slots are available on Monday 24th April.
Commutable from Barnsley, Huddersfield, Matlock, Barnsley, Doncaster, Rotherham, Macclesfield, Sutton-in-Ashfield, Chesterfield, Worksop, Wakefield, Stockport, Manchester
Apply for this role via X4 Group today - Call Chloe Jones on or for further details.