Restructuring Advisory Manager
Role: Restructuring Advisory Manager
Salary: Circa 55k DOE
Keywords: Corporate Recovery, Corporate Restructuring, Insolvency
Ambridge Harris is working on an exciting new Restructuring Advisory Manager role with a fantastic client of ours in Birmingham.
- Manage a portfolio of corporate cases, ensuring both excellent client service and making a significant contribution towards the overall future development and success of the office and firm
- To plan advisory assignments in accordance with the Firm's standard procedures and relevant statutory and extra statutory obligations, and to confirm arrangements with the client, company, or appointer, including likely costs and billing arrangements
- To brief Midlands based staff on the client's business and the pre assignment instructions, to supervise and control the completion of work and to undertake 'on the job' training and appraisals where appropriate.
- To communicate any problems in complying with those instructions, or any contentious issues identified, to the partner.
- To be part of National IBR/Advisory team with responsibility for assignments and responsibility for mentoring and training more junior members of staff wishing to get involved in IBR/advisory work.
- To ensure that the job is completed within budget, and to discuss all materials points arising with the assignment partner and client or appointer immediately, particularly in relation to any anticipated overruns, or significant changes in likely outcome.
- Candidates will be ACCA/ACA qualified and experienced in Restructuring/Advisory/Insolvency sector. JIEB qualified is preferable
- Experience of performing and managing advisory assignments.
- Previous experience operating at a similar level in a similar role is required.
- Proven experience in client handling.
- Proven experience of people and case management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.