Hotel Financial Controller
As Financial Controller you will be a key member of the Hotel's senior management team, reporting directly into the General Manager. The Financial Controller will be responsible for budgeting & balance sheets, monthly P&L, forecasting, collating reports, sales & purchase ledgers and the administration of payroll. The successful Financial Controller will also supervise a Finance Assistant.
A charming country house hotel within the Warwickshire area
The Essential Skills:
- Must possess good senior management or a strong assistant management experience of working within a hotel finance team
- Will possess a strong commercial awareness
- Possess good leadership & motivational skills towards a small team
- Must have good organisational qualities, must be able to prioritise & work to strict deadlines
- Be resilient and have a reputation for getting things done & able to adapt
- Excellent communications skills
- Possess good analysing skills of financial data & market trends & have cash handling experience
- A.A.T qualified/part qualified desirable but not essential
- Please note - this is not a self-accounting property
The Package / Benefits / Opportunities:
An annual salary of up to £30K + company benefits
James Webber Recruitment prides itself on providing the highest quality of hotel / restaurant staff and due to the high volume of applicants, please note that we will only be in contact with you if your application is successful. ONLY CANDIDATES ELIGIBLE TO LIVE AND WORK IN THE UK MAY APPLY.