Divisional Reporting Accountant
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Divisional Reporting Accountant to join their team based in Pembridge, Herefordshire. You will be on a full time permanent basis and be paid a highly competitive salary of £30,000 - £40,000 per annum dependent on qualifications and experience.
Our client is a market leading manufacturer of premium and high performance rigid insulation products and insulated systems for building fabric and building services applications. Manufacturing excellence, first class customer service and unrivalled expertise in meeting the needs of the market are just some of the many strengths that they offer.
They are now looking to recruit a Divisional Reporting Accountant reporting to the Divisional Financial Controller at their Pembridge site.
Responsibilities of their Divisional Reporting Accountant
- Supporting the Divisional Financial Team with all financially based activities/projects
- Assisting with the financial and wider integration of new businesses, acquisitions, divestments within the Insulation Division
- Further improve and enhance the financial and reporting frameworks to ensure a consistency of approach and conformity with Group Accounting policies and procedures
- Assisting in the development and roll-out of standard Divisional budgeting, planning
- Forecasting and monthly reporting tools and other models
- Assisting in the management and development of continuous improvement initiatives aimed at increasing productivity and reducing Month-End reporting timetables, will form part of this role
You will have the ability to analytically review key business areas in support of strategic plans, business objectives and profit improvement.
Skills needed to become their Divisional Reporting Accountant
- Ideally either have or be studying for an accounting qualification such as CIMA, ACCA, ACA, etc.
- Demonstrable experience of management reporting including the preparation of management accounts
- Experience of using Microsoft Office, specifically Excel to an advanced level, an analytical approach, planning and priorising skills, influence and initiative are essential
- Previous experience of working for a manufacturing organisation would be a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of using SAP and other databases
- Knowledge of Infor PM
- Project management
- Presentation skills
They are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic and ambitious individual, with excellent communication skills, and a good team player. Flexibility is required as you will be required to travel to other Divisional sites worldwide as and when needed.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as their Divisional Reporting Accountant then please click ‘apply’ now! They’d love to hear from you!