Chef de Partie
Tired of unsociable hours? Have you ever wanted to reap all the benefits of working as a Chef de Partie but desired regular working days? Are you looking for a job where you can develop and grow in your role? Do you want to combine your passion for food with the ability to making a real difference to the lives of our residents? Is being valued for what you do important?
If so then join us at Signature Senior Lifestyle today.
About the role.
We are looking for an entry level Chef with at least one years' experience to join our team at Signature.
- You will help manage all catering functions within the Signature care home guaranteeing resident choice, happiness and dignity are maintained.
- Preparing ingredients for cooking, including portioning, chopping, and storing food. Ensuring all areas/work stations are clean and tidy whilst adhering to Health and Safety policies.
- Contribute to the development and improvement of the Menu ensuring cost effective services are provided for residents.
- Making sure dietary and nutritional needs are met for all in our care, enabling yourselves a chance to develop your knowledge of particular food requirements.
- Being committed to delivering a service of care in our multi-site dining areas, including a bistro and a fine dining restaurant.
We are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Are you passionate about food?
- Are you organised and able to prioritise your workload under pressure?
- Are you able to communicate and manage interpersonal relationships?
- Do you have at least one years' experience in catering?
- Are you aware of the safe delivery of Food & Hygiene services and CQC regulations?
- Are you a self-motivated and pro-active individual wanting to make a difference to the lives of our residents?
About our Benefits.
Here at Signature we recognise that extra special efforts should not go unrewarded and that is why we provide a number of special incentives and bonuses that can be earned throughout your time working for the company.
- Extremely competitive pension scheme
- Free uniforms that are both attractive and practical
- Free eye care tests and options for funding towards future spectacles if required
- Refer a friend and get a cash bonus of up to £1000
- Cycle to work scheme
- Study support
- Holiday discounts
- A variety of motor related offers
About the Company.
Signature is delivering a new standard of nursing homes in the UK. Signature is a unique and inspiring group of homes, where care and lifestyle go hand in hand.These homes offer residents a relaxing, safe environment where they can enjoy comfort, companionship, independence - and their own front door.
Signatures vision is 'delivering peace of mind', peace of mind for the residents that they will be cared for and supported within our homes to live safe and fulfilled lives. Peace of mind of their families knowing that their loved ones are being well cared for and peace of mind for our employees knowing that they will be trained and provided with development opportunities to continue to build their capabilities to enable them to be the best they can be.
Sound like a company you would like to work for? Then what are you waiting for, click apply today and let's get started!