Group Reporting Manager
The purpose of the Group Reporting Manager is to lead the Group's management accounting and reporting activities. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the successful candidate will be required to take ownership of several critical areas of the Group's monthly and annual cycle, including monthly management reporting and the group-wide risk and insurance programmes.Key responsibilities, of the Group Reporting Manager, based in Bedford are:
- Preparation of group consolidated results and monthly board pack. Multi- site consolidation of group reporting function across a multi-national platform.
- Exposure to key internal stakeholders- CEO, CFO and Group FD.
- Owner of Group management accounts consolidation system.
- Production and maintenance of formal accounting manual.
- Management of insurance for the Group, including the annual renewal
- Lead the bi-annual risk review and assessment programme
- Support the Group FC in management of external professional services (including insurance, tax, internal audit, legal)
- This role sits in, and will work closely with, a small team who collectively have responsibility for the overall governance, reporting and stewardship a multi-national plc firm.
- Ad hoc project work- will be expected to play a key part in ad-hoc projects that could include M&A activity and subsequent integration, business insights projects, etc. and to be able to deputise for the Group FC as required.
- The successful candidate will be highly motivated, personable and solutions orientated.
- A qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
- Blue chip and/or Big 4 experience, with an understanding of the typical challenges facing a listed multinational group
- Strong systems knowledge and advanced excel ability
If you are a progressive and driven individual with a solutions based approach to group reporting and would like to hear more give me a call on 07899061958 or 01908 044012 or .