Registered Manager - Complex Care
* * * * * REGISTERED MANAGER - COMPLEX CARE & AUTISM * * * * *
SALARY: £28,000 - £35,000
BENEFITS INCLUDE: GENEROUS HOLIDAY ALLOWANCE, PENSION SCHEME, FREE PARKING, SICK PAY, CHILDCARE VOUCHERS, CONTINUAL TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT AND MORE!
Do you have experience in a Management role within Complex Care and Autism?
Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
If the answer is YES then look no further - this FANTASTIC opportunity could be for you!
BS Social Care specialise in the permanent recruitment of Health & Social Care professionals. We are currently assisting one of the UK's leading providers of Learning Disability and Mental Health services in their recruitment of an experienced Registered Manager based in Darlington.
Your role will be to assist in the expansion and development of this modern, new service which supports adults with challenging behaviour and autism. Reporting to the Area Manager, you will hold operational responsibility for the service including overseeing the training and development of staff, recruitment, handling finances for the service and liaising with external parties and the local authority.
A natural leader and communicator you will have the drive, commitment and enthusiasm to ensure that your team is working effectively to deliver a high level of service and quality across the area, and achieve compliance with internal and external regulatory standards. You will provide strong leadership and clear strategic direction for the development of existing and new services.
Further duties will include:
- Ensure that your service meets all relevant quality standards, and achieve the key delivery targets and outcomes set.
- Providing managerial leadership to the service team ensuring staff have the necessary guidance, support, training and supervision to achieve their maximum potential.
- Provide for effective management and maintenance of budgets and physical resources within your service.
- Ensure that care provision is suitably organised, developed and so that the policies and procedures are safely implemented within your service.
The successful candidate will have:
- NVQ Level 5 in Management or Health & Social Care
- Minimum of 2 years management experience supporting clients with complex needs and autism
- Registered with the CQC
- Have a proven track record of developing services in line with set growth targets
You will play a vital role, and be a valued member of the team within this rapidly expanding company. With the right character, enthusiasm and experience the opportunities are endless so if you feel ready for a change and are able to take on new challenges in a growing organisation, we want to hear from you!
You can apply via the BS Social Care website or forward your CV in confidence
Alternatively, if you would like to know more about this role then please call Angela on 0191 2617570 and take the next step.