Senior Instructional Designer
Instructional Design, Senior Instructional Design, Lead Instructional Design, SME, Action Mapping, Managing, Supervising, Blended Learning, Wireframes, Storyboard, Client Facing, Recruitment of Learning Designers, Bespoke, Off-The-Shelf
Woodrow Mercer seeks a Senior Instructional Designer who for a global ELearning consultancy based in the South East of England.
The consultancy is seeking someone with proven experience and expertise in managing and supervising Learning Designers. You will also be required to lead creative design workshops and meetings with clientele as well as running action mapping sessions.
Some key responsibilities of this position include monitoring the work of other learning designers as well as supporting and coaching other members of the production team.
- Strong Instructional Design flair
- SME experience
- Knowledge of the end to end process
- Knowledge of user experience, interaction design and experimental learning
- Knowledge of game design and scripting for video production
- Possessing a genuine interest in the latest technologies and trends within the ELearning market.
This is an exciting opportunity where the successful candidate will be provided with the platform to accelerate your career into management and senior positions.
Please get in contact if interested:
Or please feel free to give me a call: 0121 265 4445