Delivery Lead (VP)
Delivery Lead (VP)
80-90k + Great Benefits
Our client, a household named financial institution, is focused on delivering a first class service to consumers and businesses worldwide. With their on-going commitment to provide a safe place to complete financial transactions, they have an immediate and exciting opening for a VP Delivery Lead to be based in London.
As an experienced Delivery lead, you will be required to:
- Build and Maintain a programme delivery roadmap
- Deliver technical project/programme E2E work streams to meet project targets and KPIs
- Build out assets and delivery capabilities
- Play an active role in design, development and analysis
- Manage large change delivery teams across multiple geographic locations and enable Agile delivery
- Maintain an accurate book of financial records covering Plan and Estimates, Revised Annual Forecasts, Variance Analysis and Monthly budgetary reviews
- Manage Risks, Issues, Assumptions and Dependencies
- Ensure stakeholders have a clear visibility of the delivery plan and costs
- Coordinate sessions with Design Authority, Testing Teams, Live Support, Audit (Internal & External) etc.
Skills and requirements required for this role include:
- Hands-on ability to execute development management / requirements in addition to leading a team of both permanent and managed services / BTR developers and software engineers
- Relevant work experience in heading a large change delivery Programme - typical project size £ 1to £ 5 Million
- Sound knowledge on Credit risk and / or Lending domain
- E2E comprehensive understanding of software development cycle - waterfall and agile
- Hands-on experience in development using SOA, Teradata, Hadoop or any other relevant RDBMS / Database skills
- Good technical appreciation / understanding of Big Data
- Experience on Ab Initio / Informatica / ETL technologies
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.