Senior Test & Automation Engineer
Senior Test and Automation Engineer - Electronics
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in a leading Manufacturing company looking for a Senior Test and Automation Engineer. This would suit a Senior Tester working with the Electronics industry.
As a Senior Test and Automation Engineer you will be responsible for development of automation for testing and assembly processes.
The Senior Test and Automation Engineer will:
- Test equipment manufacture
- Developing fully and semi-automated process
- Training of Production Personnel
- Generation of Test procedures
Requirements of the Senior Test and Automation Engineer:
- Experience of C/C++, Visual Basic, Python
- Experience in LabVIEW
- Previous experience in Testing in Quality environment in Electronics Manufacturing
- Trained to Green Belt in 6 Sigma is ideal but not essential
- Experienced in Kaizen / Lean Manufacturing
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Don't hesitate, Apply now!