John Lewis & Sitel - Technical Support Advisor
Sitel is an award-winning call centre outsourcing provider that has been a leader in its field for over 25 years on an international basis. Our solutions span 135+ domestic, nearshore, and offshore centres in 28 countries across North America, South America, Europe, Africa, and Asia Pacific. Our Exeter site has been a prominent employer in the local markets for over 20 years and employs upwards of 500 staff providing both front and back office solutions to a variety of famous household brands, including retail, fashion, travel and technology.
Voted as the UK’s favorite retailer, our client truly goes above and beyond with regards to their customers. When it comes to customer service, they are renowned experts in delivering excellence in this field.
Sitel have a number of exciting opportunities as Customer Services Advisors to join our award winning contact centre based in the heart of Exeter city centre, representing this prestigious retail brand and supporting their customers with products they have purchased.
With their multiple product lines, this exciting opportunity will allow you to be at the forefront of customer communication on behalf of such a reputable brand, focusing on products from their electrical and home technology department. You will ensure that their customers are dealt with in an efficient manner, making sure that any queries are recognised, recorded, confirmed and resolved effectively, in a professional, supportive and fun working environment.
Opportunity for Progression/Development
Whether it’s our manager track development programmes for our high-flyers, or the opportunity to develop your skills to become an expert in other aspects of contact centre communications, then our multiple, award-winning organisation can offer you the opportunity to do so in a structured learning environment.
There are also opportunities to become immersed within written customer contact through responding to customers’ letters and emails, dealing with customer complaints up to executive level, or responding to customers through social media channels such as Facebook and Twitter, Sitel can truly springboard you to the next level.
* Previous experience of 6 months in delivering excellent customer service (essential)
* Previous experience working in a team based, office environment (desirable)
* Previous experience working in a fast paced environment (desirable)
* Previous contact centre experience/dealing with customers over the telephone (desirable)
* Excellent telephone manner
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Computer literacy
* Ability to remain calm and level headed in a challenging but stimulating environment
Starting salary of £16,577 per annum (pro rata) - rising to £17,014 per annum on passing probation.
- with the opportunity to increase in line with progression opportunity within the business.
* 20 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays
* Dress down days on Fridays and at weekends
* Discounts on behalf of our various clients, e.g. retail, travel & technology (terms and conditions apply)
* Incentive schemes
* Pension scheme
* Discounted gym membership
* Childcare vouchers
* Full training provided
* Free eye test and money off spectacles required for the workplace (terms and conditions apply)
3 weeks Training
After training, working 40 hours per week, on an advanced scheduling system between the hours of:
Monday to Friday - 08:00 to 21:00
Saturday - 08:00 to 20:00
Sunday - 10:00 to 18:00
You will work 5 days each week, with 2 days off each week. The schedules are generally published 3-4 weeks in advance to give you plenty of notice of what you are required to work.
Easily accessible city centre location near the modern Princesshay shopping area, within close proximity of Exeter’s bus and train stations.