Software Engineer - Embedded - Developer - C - C++ - Linux
Software Engineer - Software Developer - Embedded Software - C++ - C - Linux - Brighton/Lewes, East Sussex - £48,000 - £50,000.
Brief summary of Job Description:
Software Engineer - Software Developer required by an established and expanding Electronic Design Consultancy based in Lewes/Brighton, Sussex borders to work on their Embedded Hardware and Software to develop exciting Public Address, Voice Alarm products.
Key Skills Required:
- Proven track record in software development with experience in C/C++
- Design of software for complex embedded systems
- Full product lifecycle experience
Desired but not essential skills required:
- Experience of working within a quality system e.g. ISO9001
- Knowledge of Linux
- Experience with RTOS is advantageous
Soft skills required for position:
- Ability to work well within a small team of hardware and software engineers
- Strong communication skills
- Strong technical skills
- Established Electronic Design Consultancy
- Exposure to wide-ranging technology and projects
- Friendly and motivated team orientated environment
Salary - up to £50,000 depending upon experience + Company Benefits
Location - Brighton/Lewes borders - East Sussex - BN8 Postcode
If you are interested, please apply now for a swift response.
Reflex, established since 1990, is a successful independent IT Recruitment Consultancy. We are a proud member of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC) and we strongly believe in ethical recruitment building long term relationships with both clients and candidates. We are ideally qualified to offer clients the best possible solution in fulfilling their computer personnel requirements; within the Surrey and Sussex locations.
For more information about Reflex and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Twitter @ReflexCR