A unique opportunity for a Financial Controller in a Leading Charity in the North West.
Have you worked for an NGO before and are looking for your next challenge? If so please apply below!
Leading Charity in The North West
The role will include but not limited to:
We are looking to recruit an experienced Finance Controller to lead, develop and oversee the accounting, treasury and reporting functions to drive the production of high quality management information for the organisation. As Finance Controller you will;
- Prepare timely monthly global management accounts, budgets and forecasts working in collaboration with the Programme Finance/Business partnering Team.
- Produce statutory financial statements for the UK and entities where required.
- Oversee the development, implementation and monitoring of contextual financial policies and procedures, striving to deliver continuous improvement across the Finance function.
- Ensure grant/contract billings/financial reports are provided in a manner to meet contractual obligations and maximise cash inflows.
- Oversee the UK finance function, including credit control, cash flow forecasting, purchase ledger, investments & payroll.
- Oversee statutory, grant and contract audits, liaising with auditors as necessary
- Minimise exposure to foreign exchange movements, forecasting future currency needs, liaising with foreign exchange bureaus as appropriate to arrange forward contracts etc.
You will be a fully qualified account and experienced manager looking for a demanding but highly rewarding position.
Experience in the preparation, consolidation and analysis of management accounts and Charity SORP Final Accounts is essential. preferably in a multi-currency accounting environment.
You must be able to prioritise a demanding workload and work well under pressure. You will be organised and have very high attention to detail ensure all work is of a high standard.
Experience of working for a non-governmental organisation is desirable
£50,000 + generous package