The loan origination and servicing platform has been built using Ruby on Rails (with a Postgres database backend) hosted entirely in AWS (Amazon Web Services), they have decided to use JVM for future development. There are several upcoming Greenfield projects to get involved with.
This Junior Developer / Full Stack Developer role presents an excellent opportunity to join an operationally profitable, technology driven start-up that is expanding due to success. Offices based in South East London within walking distance of a major main line station, friendly and collaborative team environment.
- Degree educated, 2.1 or above (Computer Science, Mathematics, Science or Engineering discipline)
- Knowledge of a relevant test framework
- Passionate for technology, willingness and aptitude to learn and use a range of technology
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- Desirable: React, Redux, Ruby on Rails, Python, Django, PHP
As a Junior Developer / Full Stack Developer you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £50k) plus benefits including flexible working (work from home on Fridays if desired).
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2585 for an informal discussion about this Junior Developer / Full Stack Developer Engineer opportunity.