Senior Procurement Consultant
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work within a dynamic and fast moving Birmingham based organisation as a Senior Procurement Consultant.
Our client is a hugely innovative and industry leading consultancy firm based in Birmingham. Due to continuing growth and project development we are looking to add further heads to the permanent team.
The Senior Procurement Consultant for this consultancy firm will be responsible for:
- End to end project delivery including extensive supplier and customer facing activity.
- Providing innovative procurement solutions within regulated purchasing environments.
- An opportunity to influence senior stakeholders to improve ROI on procurement projects.
- Leadership and development of customer procurement functions.
The ideal Senior Procurement Consultant for this consultancy firm will demonstrate the following core competencies:
- Outstanding stakeholder and interpersonal skills.
- A proven record of successful project delivery within a regulated environment.
- A strong academic profile including relevant professional qualifications.
- Exposure to e-procurement systems.
Successful candidates can expect a starting base salary of £50,000 - £55,00 + Pension, Health care and an excellent flexible benefits package.