Security Systems Engineer Linux Trading
Security Systems Engineer London to £80k
Security Systems Engineer / Information Security Engineer (Linux Windows Antivirus IPS/IDS SIEM). Technology driven Hedge Fund is seeking a bright, ambitious and highly technical individual. Joining the Information Security Engineering team you will work with sophisticated systems security technologies.
Responsibilities as a Security Systems Engineer / Information Security Engineer include managing existing enterprise systems security solutions as well as researching and implementing new ones. You’ll respond to and follow up on any security alerts, liaising between departments to ensure the security element in any change control process adheres with company policies and procedures.
This Security Systems Engineer / Information Security Engineer role presents an excellent opportunity to advance your career and gain valuable skills as well as business knowledge. Based in Central London in fantastic offices with a range of facilities, friendly team atmosphere, casual dress code and flexible working.
- Strong Linux experience (preferably RedHat, CentOS or SLES) along with a good understanding of the solutions available for deploying, securing and auditing compliance of Linux based systems in an enterprise environment
- Experience of configuring and tuning SELinux, IPtables and Auditd
- Collaborative team member with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Degree educated, 2.1 or above
- Desirable: Perl or Python scripting, Antivirus, Data Leakage Prevention tools, Endpoint Protection, Identity Management, IPS/IDS and SIEM on Linux and Windows platforms
As a Security Systems Engineer / Information Security Engineer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £80k) plus bonus and benefits package.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2518 for a confidential discussion about this Security Systems Engineer / Information Security Engineer opportunity.