Python Developer SQL Linux - Trading
Python Developer (SQL Linux) London to £80k
Python Developer / Software Engineer (Python SQL Linux C/C++ Agile TDD R&D). Global trading firm is seeking a technologist Python Developer to design and develop highly reliable Python batch and web systems. You will work closely with your team and global counterparts to discuss the progress of projects vital to the business and operational correctness / efficiency, devising innovative solutions to challenging problems.
As a Python Developer, you will provide some basic Linux administration to support the trading systems as well as testing the applications to ensure a high standard is achieved and maintained. You’ll also work closely with the business development and sales teams to develop innovative new products and features for the financial exchanges, participating in various R&D projects to identify and implement new technologies.
There is an informal collaborative, flexible environment with a casual dress code and fairly flat structure. Fantastic riverside offices in Central London with superb views of the City.
- Strong object orientated Python development experience
- Good knowledge of Linux, basic system administration tasks
- Familiarity with more advanced SQL techniques
- Broad knowledge of Algorithms and Data Structures
- Degree educated in Computer Science / similar technical or scientific discipline
- Desirable: Agile TDD, BDD or other testing methodologies, PostgreSQL, Puppet, Jenkins, Django, C/C++, experience in one or more relevant financial areas (market data, order management, algorithmic trading, financial systems integration, compliance)
As a Python Developer / Software Engineer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £80k), plus significant bonus and benefits package.
Send your CV now or call 020 7090 2582 for an informal discussion about this Python Developer / Software Engineer opportunity.