Clinical Development Nurse - South
I am currently recruiting for an RN with outstanding clincial skills for the position of Clinical Development. The position will envolve working as part of a Care and Quality team for one of most reputable healthcare providers in the UK to support homes the South.
This position offers a highly competitive salary of £38,000 per annum this roles also includes a company care, mobile phone and laptop! This is in addition to a generous benefits package including; free learning and development; profit share scheme; childcare vouchers and various discounts.
- Key member of the Care and Quality Team
- Provide professional input into strategic planning and projects to develop and enhance the performance across the homes
- Undertake research, lead clinical audits and provide reports to support project development
- Support Senior Clinical Staff within the home including training, skills, supervision mentoring and induction programmes in line with NMC codes
- Experience RN within the elderly care home setting
- You will need to have an active NMC pin as a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD)
- You will need to hold a teaching qualification (ENB 998 or equivalent)
- Excellent clinical skills including; PEG, catheterisation and venepuncture
- Full understanding of the CQC framework