A fantastic opportunity to work on a unique basis for an high profile management consultancy. This business is in an exciting time of its development and they are currently investing in a couple of key appointments in their marketing team.
This business has been working on various large scale projects for clients for the last 15 years and have done some great work for brands across the leisure and lifestyle sectors. With a number of Consultants from industry who have lived and breathed it from the clients perspective having held senior roles within business, they know the struggles organisations go through when interacting with customers. They know the pressures on budgets and delivering returns, They know the importance of culture and people, They know technology and systems get in the way AND they also know the impact it can have on the growth of an organisation.
Our client is looking for a Data Analyst to help their clients discover more insight from customer experience research and data. It's not just about crunching numbers, they obsess about their clients and their customers so they need people who are as comfortable talking to clients and customers as they are at carrying out multiple regression analysis.
They have some effective methodologies for analysis but they will also want you to grow our capability and bring in new ideas and ways of working
The stuff you'll own and do
- Managing the collection of qualitative customer experience research. Data is currently collected through the Question Pro software platform although this is currently under review
- Some of the usual data stuff like cleansing the data to root out the odd stuff, analysing using standard statistical methods (multiple regression), interpreting the results, and providing written summary of data analyses.
- Presenting the fascinating insights and solutions to clients
- Be creative in the development of new research and analysis techniques and methodologies that can add value to their clients
- You may also be involved in talking directly to client's customers as part of qualitative research
- Voice of the customer (VOC) client projects - they partner with technology solutions for VOC and this role will also own the implementation and utilisation of these solutions with clients
The type of person we think we need and you may think you are
- Our client doesnt have a corporate office so you'll be working at home, in the park, at a coffee shop, in a library or wherever you please.
- Intelligent and educated in a maths based subject
- You'll probably need some technical expertise too, like data modelling, data mining and segmentation techniques, knowledge of statistical analysis (SQL, Excel, SPSS, SAS etc) and quantitative research etc.
- Some knowledge of HTML and Voice of the customer programs may be useful but not essential
- Stating the obvious here but you'll need to have real attention to detail and accuracy
- A good communicator - dealing with client questions, report writing and presenting findings in fascinating ways
- A passion for customer experience would be handy too
This really is a unique opportunity to have total flexibility in your working life whilst doing an exciting and challenging role. If you think you can add real value to our client please get in contact