As an Internal Auditor a key part of the role is driving continuous improvement and development of departmental processes and policies as well as providing advice and support to management in relation to business control issues.
Our client is a global fashion retail business and one of the largest retail groups in the UK. Based in Manchester City Centre and encompassing some of the biggest household names, this is an opportunity to work within a business where you can relate to the brand, products and services and develop your career within a fast growing and transformational environment.
As a growing business, a talented auditor is vital to contribute to the continuous development of the business.
Key responsibilities include:-
- Plan, carry out and report on Internal Audit work as set out in the Group Internal Audit Plan
- Complete risk based ad-hoc investigations and business support activities as required by the Group Head of Internal Audit and the Senior Internal Auditor
- Assist the Senior Internal Auditor in the development and delivery of the Group Internal Audit Plans
- Drive continuous improvement and development of departmental processes and policies
- Ensure that the audit tracker is updated on a monthly basis to support Board reporting time lines
- Provide advice and support to management in relation to business control issues.
The successful candidate will be:-
- Finalist/ qualified IIA, ACCA, CIMA or relevant equivalent
- Audit experience
- Commercial awareness
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Adaptability and pace
Competitive package is on offer based on experience