Looking for a bid/proposal role in the heart of London? Looking for that next step in your bid career? Want to work in one of our largest hubs, just a minute walk from Liverpool Street station?
Randstad UK Holding, the world's second largest recruitment agency is looking for a Bid Manager to work in the bids and tender team. Reporting directly into the Business Development Director this role would be a great growth opportunity for you to play a key role in the writing and management of strategic bids across 9 of our specialist business units.
If you are an experienced bid writer or have previous experience in project management, journalism, marketing, sales or procurement then this role would be for you!
Here at Randstad, we know the importance of keeping our staff engaged, happy and rewarded to make for a great working culture. To help do this you will have access to:
- A competitive basic salary, with annual salary reviews for high performers
- An invitation to our annual conferences, all expenses paid of course
- A multitude of flexible benefits, tailored to you
- Shares in the company, with an extra 50% free of charge
- Large, open planned office space, in the heart of London (a stone throw from Liverpool Street station)
As a Bid Manager for one of the world's largest recruitment agencies, you would be responsible for:
- Overseeing the management of bids of all sizes
- Providing a high quality writing solution for the bids team
- Tailoring and designing presentations to support and enhance content
- Developing case studies that detail our partnerships with existing clients as was as the development of other bids within the brand
- Supporting the implementation of wins within the business
We are recruiting for somebody like you now… If you are interested in the role, and want to find out a little more then please apply with an updated CV and our internal recruitment team will be in touch within 48 hours!