Linux Engineer Python MongoDB Trading
Linux Engineer / DevOps London to £80k
Linux Engineer / DevOps (Python Data Analytics MongoDB). Technologist Linux Engineer sought by massively successful Hedge Fund that invest in sports betting markets to join the Data Analytics team.
As a Linux Engineer you’ll be responsible for managing the Linux environment and data platforms including MongoDB and MySQL. You’ll use Python to architect, design, implement and maintain a CI / CD environment and focus on automation process improvement, identifying new technologies, solutions and best practices.
This Linux Engineer role presents an excellent opportunity to gain valuable knowledge of financial trading systems within a fast paced technology driven environment; you’ll be encouraged to learn and continually improve gaining exposure to technologies such as Ansible and Docker.
Fantastic offices based in a vibrant area of North London with in-house gym and steam room, games room with pool tables and dart boards, library and free high quality catering (breakfast, lunch, dinner) from the onsite chef.
- Strong Linux management experience (they use Ubuntu in production)
- Strong Python scripting / development skills
- Good knowledge of SQL and NoSQL / document data stores (MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra)
- Excellent communication skills
- Desirable: configuration management tooling (Ansible, Chef, Puppet); Virtualisation/Cloud environments and treating infrastructure as code (Docker); experience with distributed source control (Git); experience with centralized monitoring and search technologies (Nagios, ElasticSearch)
As a Linux Engineer / DevOps you can expect to earn a competitive salary (to £80k) plus bonus and benefits package.
Send your CV or call 020 7090 2575 for a confidential discussion about this Linux Engineer / DevOps opportunity.