Management Accountant - London Firm - Practice Experience Essential
Are you a Qualified Accountant either ACA or ACCA?
Do you have experience working for a forward thinking practice?
Can you operate in a client-facing role?
If so, read on!
Jenson Fisher have been engaged by a leading firm of accountants and business advisers to recruit a Management Accountant on a permanent, full time basis. This role will suit a Fully Qualified Accountant - ACA, ACCA or equivalent - who has experience of delivering management accounts whilst supervising a small team of assistants. As the successful candidate, you will join an established team and be provided with a clear progression route and the opportunity to become a key part of this successful company.
In this exciting role, your responsibilities will include;
- Full review of management accounts and periodic reporting.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Various reconciliations including multi-currency work.
- Supervision of a small team of assistants.
- Use of accounting software including Quickbooks and Xero.
- Review of budgets and forecasts.
- Business planning and providing key financial MI.
Ultimately, our client are looking to recruit a confident accountant who has the ability to improve processes and procedures and truly get underneath the numbers.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Qualified Accountant to add value to an established business in this permanent, full time role. To be considered please submit your CV by clicking the link alternatively please contact Martin Crines at Jenson Fisher using the details provided.