Senior Pricing Analyst - Home Insurance
A leading Insurance business are looking to expand their newly setup Pricing team (Home).
The primary objective of the team is to manage the home personal lines account successfully to ensure financial results are in line with the business plan.
As an overview:
- Responsible for reviewing the pricing models across different home insurance products whilst supporting the pricing development and pricing cycle process.
- You will be a key influencer of business decisions, providing expertise, insight & information to aid the management of products.
- Extensive collaboration with other business functions to ensure all capabilities within the business are utilised effectively.
- Maintain good relationships with the underwriting teams, providing support through the use of pricing analytics.
- Analyse data to monitor and investigate performance of products
- Presenting recommendations to relevant stakeholders.
- Support the design, maintenance & enhancement of pricing databases to improve data quality and value of analysis.
- Identifying issues with data integrity and raise through the appropriate channels.
- The ideal candidate will have pricing experience in personal lines Insurance.
- Logical thinker and must have strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain relationships.
Please apply if you are interested in finding out more.