PR Account Director, PR Agency. West Kent £40,000 - £45,000
We’re working with an established Public Relations Agency based in West Kent who, due to growth are on the look out for an experienced PR Account Director to join them on a permanent basis at their offices in West Kent. Salary of £40,000 - £45,000 on offer plus lots of development opportunities.
As the PR Account Director will take on a varied and challenging role in the business. Duties will include:
- Take overall responsibility for account teams, developing and implementing agreed client PR strategies.
- Manage the PR aspects of potential client crisis situations.
- Develop relationships with partners, stakeholders and sponsors across accounts.
- Manage the recruitment and development plan for the internal team.
- Identify new areas for income generation, provide strategic direction for the organic growth of current accounts and with new business pitches.
This is a great opportunity for a Public Relations Professional to join a successful and growing agency. Perhaps you are an experienced Senior Account manager looking or step up to Account Director or a current Account Director looking for a new challenge? You’ll bring…
- Demonstrated experience within a PR agency or in house PR experience.
- Experienced in both media and digital media relations
- Strong leadership and management skills.
- Experience of delivering new business presentations
APPLY… Looking to cut the commute? Work for a growing agency? Progress in your career? This could be the perfect match. Basic salary of between £40,000 - £45,000 on offer depending on experience. Contact Alexia at Curteis Webb Recruitment for more information.
Curteis Webb are a Marketing, PR, Digital and Creative Recruitment Specialist, based in Kent we recruit across the South East so if this isn’t for you then please do check out our website where all our latest roles are advertised or send us your CV and we’ll do the hard work for you.