Internal/External Sales Executive
I am delighted to be recruiting for a great company in Preston, this is a national company with many offices yet this role is based in Preston.
The hours of work are 08.30 - 17.00. This is an office based role yet you will be expected to go out on the road and do door to door canvassing.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
• Monitor and report on market and competitor activities, be commercially ware of your competitors.
• Gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery
schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
• Following up on potential leads.
• Sales opportunity, you will need to close deals on the spot or transfer into pipeline.
• This role is 100% new business and some up selling.
•Making sure the CRM is updated on a daily basis with the sales support team.
• Exceed sales targets set out by the company this will be monitored on a monthly basis.
• Travelling to customers premises to carry out waste audits.
• Sign customer contracts when fully trained.
• Keeping to the KPI’s set by the company.
• Getting appointments with target organisations
• Working within designated geographical area - which is subject to change.
• Carry out on site client risk assessments.
• Communicate with service team and other departments.
• Plan and manage your diary.
• Respond to helpdesk queries within 24 hours.
• Attend networking events working closely with the marketing department.
• All other duties reasonably requested by the Sales Manager
Skills and Personal Attributes
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• You must be a decisive customer problem solver with the ability to generate an outstanding proposal and close the deal.
• You will have strong personal dedication to delivering excellent customer service and the ability to bring the support and operational teams on board to the solutions being offered.
• Ability to ensure all company systems and procedures are completed (if not by your-self then by the team around you).