CHC Case Manager
Are you a nurse who is committed to making sure patients receive safe, good quality care in the community? A Continuing Healthcare team in the Newcastle area is seeking a Case Manager to work initially on a temporary basis, to a view to permanency within the NHS.
The successful applicant can expect excellent benefits including competitive pay rates, flexible working hours, excellent pension and holiday allowances, and free parking in a great location close to the city centre.
The team are happy to consider either part time (22.5 hrs) or full time (37.5 hrs) for this role
The responsibilities for this role include:
- Organising care packages for individuals who have been assessed as having met CHC or FNC criteria, who have complex and often multiple health and social care needs
- liaising with other professionals, including social care teams and district nursing teams, to ensure that packages are suited to the individuals needs, and amended when necessary
- costing packages and contacting provider organisations to organise packages of care
- working within guidance on DoLS and Mental Capacity Act, i.e. establishing if a Mental Capacity assessment needs to take place
- joint working with local authority teams to discuss any joint-funded applications/reviews
- arranging and taking part in Continuing Healthcare assessments with other members of an
All applicants should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered
- Nursing qualification
- Continuing Healthcare, personal health budgets or direct payments experience is beneficial but not essential
To discuss this role or any of the other opportunities we have then please contact Ashleigh on or click Apply below.
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.