Our client, based in Staines, Surrey is currently looking for a Test Lead to join their fantastic organisation on a permanent basis.
The Test Lead will be responsible for defining test approach, strategy and plan on all projects. The ideal person will be involved in early engagement with projects to define project scope and goals. You will control the test teams against delivery plans.
Key Responsibilities for the Test Lead:
- Define test approach, strategy and plans on all projects
- Involved with project teams to define project scope, goals and understand project insight
- Oversea a team of testers who are based across multiple sites
- Manage the testing approach looking at system, integration, UAT, performance and business testing
- Control and manage testers against project delivery plans
- Liaise with solution designers, project teams, product owners, architects and developers
- Resource planning on projects working with and building relationships with 3rd party vendors to plan and take on extra resource for projects
Key experience for the Senior Test Analyst:
- Experience as a Test Manager or Test Lead who has worked within a delivery focused role
- Experience of working with project, architect and development teams to define project scope and test strategy
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Java experience is essential
- .Net experience is essential
- AWS / Sitecore experience would be advantageous
- Microsoft Dynamics experience would be advantageous
- DevOps / Agile experience
- ISEB or ISTQB qualification is essential to this role
For more information, please contact Georgia Harris at Clearwater People Solutions or simply apply as directed.
Please note: If you have not been contacted regarding your submission within 2 weeks your application has been unsuccessful for this role only.
Keywords: Test Lead / Test Manager / Staines / Surrey / Egham / Thorpe / Chertsey /