Sales and Service Advisor
Job Title: Sales and Service Advisor
Salary: £17,000 basic + OTE
Location: Hertford, Hertfordshire
Contract: Permanent / Full Time
Hours: 35 hour week working shifts Monday - Friday between the hours of 8.00am to 8pm
Due to expansion, our client is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic, passionate and dedicated Sales Consultant, to join their busy team on a permanent basis within Hertford, Hertfordshire.
- Handle client enquiries daily
- Upsell / cross sell at each opportunity
- Handle sales leads
- Overcome sales objections
- Close new sales
- Proven Sales experience
- Proven experience of working to KPI’s & targets
- Ability to demonstrate Excellent Customer Service to all clients
- Flexibility to work both simultaneously and as part of a team
- Willing to work on a shift rota, inclusive of occasional weekends
- A "go - getter" who explores money making opportunities with each call
- Previous contact centre sales experience
- 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Private medical health cover
- Health insurance
- Childcare vouchers
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016, at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!