Marketing Business Analyst
I am pleased to be working exclusively with a high end, luxury organisation in the Retail sector as they search for a Marketing Business Analyst to join their business in Glasgow.
My client have been around for over 40 years and produce very high-end, bespoke products to a global market.
As Marketing Business Analyst you will be responsible for;
- Sales analysis
- Marketing trends
- Competitor analysis
- Analysing customer data
- Costing and pricing
- Number crunching to increase the profitability of products
- Translate data into meaningful facts.
The successful Marketing Business Analyst will;
- Have a very analytical background ideally in both a B2B and B2C background
- Be an expert user of Excel.
- Be comfortable crunching numbers for a large proportion of their time
- Have a degree in a related subject
- Have the ability to work on their own initiative as well as being part of a team.
- Be able to make recommendations from data collected.
The successful candidate will earn a salary of between £35,000 - £40,000 dependant on experience.