IT Helpdesk Support
Where will I be working?
A highly interesting and acadmic consutlancy, with a far-reaching International plan. A real team atmosphere and extensive rewards package await the successful candidate.
What will I be doing?
As an End Point Technician you will be required to:
- Provide first line operating system and application support to 200+ Users, In-House and Remote.
- Assist the team in project related work where required
- Maintain current Endpoint device estate. Including hardware and software upgrades, repairs and installations in line with warranties, license agreements and arrangements.
- Identify, monitor and report trends in user or client issues and requests to the endpoint services engineer.
- Build client machines for new starters in line with Standard build procedures.
- Monitor and maintain print, fax and scan devices.
- Audit, monitor and maintain hardware and consumable stock levels.
- Provide IT inductions for new starters
- Produce knowledge base documentation on all resolved issues
- Contribute to continual service improvement of IT Support.
What skills and experience are required?
- 1-3 year's experience in an IT Support role
- Technical qualification, either at NVQ or MSP level
- Knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 8.1
- Knowledge of Office 365 Desirable
- Knowledge of Dropbox for Business or other cloud based storage solutions desirable
- Proven ability to handle difficult situations in an appropriate and professional manner.
- Numerate & communication skills
- Basic understanding of networking technologies
- Experience supporting remote user is desirable
What else do I need to know?
The role is paying up to £23,000 p.a. with extensive benefits which include an exceptional pension scheme, Private Healthcare cover, a bonus scheme (rules apply) and 30 days holiday PLUS bank holidays each year.
City central offices mean employees cannot park on-site and alternatives need to be considered, including park and ride, bus routes and train access.
This role is offered on a permanent full time contract.
We really hope this great role appeals to you and you decide to apply! We love hearing from you and really appreciate every single application that we receive. We wish we could respond to your CV personally but due to the high number of responses we receive this just isn't possible. Therefore if you haven't heard back from us within a week, your application won't be taken any further on this occasion. Thank you so much for taking the time to respond to our roles. We wish you all the very best for your job search.
The Purely Recruitment Company is an Equal Opportunities Employer and operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment.