As a well-established growing, commercial insurance company the role of sales executive is an important and integral part of the business. You will enjoy a competitive salary of up to £30K inc bonuses, a friendly and relaxed working environment, free industry qualifications and no cold calling involved!
The company is one of the fastest growing independent commercial insurance brokers on the south coast and they want you to join in and be part of their continued success. They recognise the importance of investing in their employees and continuously seek to develop talent via 121's, in-house training and external support - if you are looking for a solid career path in a friendly and progressive organisation this is the role for you.
As the Sales Executive, you will be responsible for:
- Establishing and maintaining new and existing customer relationships, identifying client's needs and informing them of the company’s products and services.
- Retaining continuous and accurate records of conversations, transactions and quotations.
- Understanding and adhering to company procedures surrounding Data Protection and other industry guidelines.
- Attending daily team meeting to share progress, knowledge and performance updates.
The successful candidate for the role of Sales Executive will:
- Have previous experience in working in a call centre environment or in the insurance or financial/banking sector.
- Have worked as a sales executive, call centre agent, insurance advisor, insurance agent, insurance broker or mortgage advisor.
In return the sales executive will receive a basic salary up to £20000 with generous monthly bonus ranging from £400 to £1500 on top. The company also offer 30 days’ holiday, modern working environment, pension scheme and free parking or shuttle bus.
To apply for the job please click apply to send us a copy of your CV