Digital Content Writer - £18K - Digital Agency - North London
An international digital agency with offices in London, Barcelona, Toronto, India and Dubai making websites, mobile apps, bespoke software, ecommerce and marketing solutions for a diverse range of clients based across the globe. With over 200 employees worldwide this is a global business offering fantastic career progression both domestically and abroad.
This is a 3 month paid internship. Salary: £1,500/month.
How you can expect to spend your day:
This is a great opportunity for an individual to expand their creative copywriting skill. We are looking for a creative copywriter to demonstrate skills to write web copy for diverse industry sectors like – healthcare, fashion, e-commerce, technology and travel.
Full and extensive training will be provided.
Tasks you can expect to learn about and be responsible for include:
- Create copy for various industries
- Contribute to various telesales, email marketing, online advertising campaigns with high conversion copy
- Create lead generation copy for our internal marketing campaigns, website landing pages
- Understanding of Search engine best practices
- Making SEO recommendations and implementing best practices.
- Supply daily progress reports to your manager
- Be creative and generate new ideas to achieve customer success
- Have fun!
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications:
- The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of content generation and marketing.
- Having a good understanding of technology– web design, software development, mobile app development will be a great asset.
- Degree level education.
- Have a good understanding of content generation and marketing
- Ability to work under pressure, organise and multi task
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to work independently under tight deadlines
- Strong eye for detail and proof reading
- Innovative in your approach always thinking ahead
- Interested in digital technology.
What are the perks of working at this company?
- This is a great opportunity for somebody to gain experience both in Digital and Print channels
- Learn about the ever-changing online world and learn how websites work.
- Lots of Free snacks – not good for weight watcher.
- Learn from an experienced team that is both local and internationally based.