Electrical Maintenance Engineer (Nights)
Excellent opportunity for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer with proven Electrical experience and qualifications, to carry out Planned Preventative and any subsequent Reactive Maintenance for a large stable manufacturer. Opportunities for progression within the business and competitive employment benefits available.
Joining an experienced team of Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance Engineers on the company’s permanent 4 on 4 off Night Shift. Reporting to the Maintenance/Engineering Manager, you will be given the motivation and resources to carry out Electrical Maintenance on the company’s Electrical Systems and working to PPM schedules.
- Fault finding in electrical systems and mechanical systems
- Fault finding in Siemens S7 controls
- Working to PPM schedules
- Record work, faults, breakdowns within the engineering maintenance system
- Quick response to breakdowns
- New Installations & modifications to existing equipment
- Be able to work on individual and group projects
- The role will require complete commitment to a zero tolerance safety culture
HNC, HND level of qualification desirable, 16th/17th edition qualification or equivalent essential
Proven Engineering background with Electrical apprenticeship served
Heavy Industry experience is essential with
Maintenance managers from foundry, mining or quarry industry are of particular interest
Excellent opportunity for an existing Electrical Maintenance Engineer or Technician seeking the next move
Good salary and benefits with career progression available.
For more vacancies visit our website