Rutherford Briant are recruiting for an ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified Accountant for our industry leading client based in their Cambridge head office. Our client has a history of strong history of progression within the business and are looking for a progressive, driven Accountant to work closely with Senior Management to strengthen financial forecasting and monthly reporting.
Responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with Senior Management with the preparation of Budgets and Forecasts.
- Driving changes and improvements to reporting processes.
- Assisting in short-term Cash Forecasts.
- Taking control of the preparation and consolidation of Management Accounts.
- Identifying, designing and implementing Management Reporting requirements to fully support Corporate Objectives.
- Assisting in the production of Annual and Interim Reports and Statutory Accounts.
- Playing a key role in preparation for Year-End Audits.
- Reviewing of balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation of Tax information to HMRC.
- Ad-hoc project work.
The ideal candidate will be an ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified Accountant who enjoys the challenge of working with a fast paced and changing environment. A background within a top tier accountancy firm would be advantageous but not essential. In return our clients offer a generous support package and the chance for you strong progression opportunities. Rutherford Briant are the leading Quality Driven Accountancy & HR firm in East Anglia.