Digital Marketing Executive
£24,000 - £26,000 per annum
Our client is seeking a creative and experienced individual to work with the marketing team of a large commercial business, championing all aspects of Digital Marketing for the brand working to awareness across multiple digital platforms.
- Create, implement and manage all digital marketing campaigns, SEO and PPC
- Maintain and create content for the website
- Attain and report on marketing KPI’s
- Manage all the social media accounts
- Monitor performance using a variety of tools and sources, identifying areas of improvement and growth opportunities
- Monitor competitor websites, delivering insight reports on SEO rankings and positioning within the industry
- Assist with printed material to compliment online products
- Attend product launches, external digital marketing seminars/conferences and networking events
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- At least 3 years’ experience within digital marketing
- Advanced understanding of SEO and SEM/ PPC strategies & web analytics methodologies
- Confident communicator, ability to interact with all levels of stakeholders, end-users and technical resources
- Creative writing and editing skills, a strong standard of English grammar
- Analytical mind
- Project management skills
- Personable and a team player
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.