About the company: This is an excellent opportunity for a financially minded candidate to progress within a growing business. Working in a small team with a high level of responsibility, the primary focus will be the maintenance of a complex accounting system and associated analytic.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Extracting and summarising large volumes of transactions and data e.g. monthly activities, sales figures
- Daily bank reconciliation
- Monthly reconciliation of e-commerce platforms
- Preparation of in-depth campaign reports, using internal & external data for sales over a set period
- Preparation of detailed financial analytics reports, attributing various costs and revenues to Campaigns and Sources
- Reporting on high volumes of data
- Analyse payments and other financial data
- The review and reconciliation of key nominal ledger accounts, preparation of month end journals
- Assisting with the production of management accounts information
- Holiday cover for the Financial Analyst
- To provide a range of financial administration and support as requested
- Miscellaneous ad hoc duties where applicable.
- It is imperative you will have advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge and experience, specifically at the capability level of V. Lookups, Pivot Tables and Reporting
- You will have experience within the finance industry
- Accountancy qualifications ideally AAT Level 3
- Some management accounting experience would be beneficial
- You will have the ability to work methodically in a structured way with excellent attention to detail
- You will have good systems experience
- You will need to be able to manage time effectively whilst working on several tasks at a time.
- Strong Excel skills
- PC proficient, with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Good financial and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, driven and results oriented
- Methodical with excellent attention to detail
What's in it for you? This role is being offered on a full time permanent basis. Salary is up to £20,000 depending on experience. Hours of work are 9am-5pm.
If you would like to apply for this position. Please reply with your CV. Alternatively, please email or . Call for more information.