Purchase Ledger Assistant - 9 month contract
Purchase Ledger Clerk
£22,000 to £25,000 per annum dependant on experience
Our client, a property business based in South London, is looking for a Purchase Ledger Assistant for a 9 month fixed term contract position. They are looking for someone confident and personable who has excellent communication skills as well as minimum of one years purchase ledger processing experience.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Process invoices, reconciling delivery notes to invoices received and purchase orders
- Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details within the purchase ledger
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Process expenses
- Cashbook and petty cash cheques
- Processing BACS payments and preparing cheques
The client is looking to do interview next week and start someone early May.
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.
Accountancy Action Ltd is acting as a recruitment business in relation to this vacancy.