I'm working on a great new opportunity with a retail/e-commerce company in Wrexham who are looking for a photographer to join their growing team. the company is on an exciting journey having seen rapid growth in recent years and as an e-commerce outfit have numerous SKUs that they want to have professionally photographed and placed on their website, emails and offline marketing collateral.
What you'll be doing
- You'll be producing high quality imagery for e-commerce that reflects the product and promotes its features.
- You will ensure brand consistency across all product ranges. You'll also introduce and lead new directions that will enhance the current product photography.
- You will be adhering to existing layout guidelines as agreed with the Managing Team, to evolve the brands ecommerce image.
- You will work with different departments when needed to visually help develop the company brand.
- You'll have a good understanding and a keen interest of different video methods. You'll be able to assist and work closely with team members to help develop the visual representation of the brand and company.
- You'll be working to tight deadlines quickly and efficiently to ensure new products can be added to all platforms as soon as possible.
- You'll be leading, organising and coordinating photoshoots. This could involve everything from organising models, selected props, finding external locations and other enhancements.
- You will develop relationships with sports clubs and teams, scheduling in shoots in and around the local area.
- You will be able to produce high quality images, ensuring they are correctly exposed and colour consistent.
- You will be able to crop and process all images, maintaining file size specification and perform quality assurance on all images.
- You will meet strict daily and weekly deadlines.
- You'll regularly be testing and exploring new creative directions for each season.
What they want to see:
- You will have a minimum of 12 months experience working for an ecommerce company in a photography role.
- You will have great working knowledge of Adobe programmes, including Photoshop and Lightroom.
- You will be proactive and highly organised, with strong time management and planning skills, meticulous attention to detail and a proven ability to multi-task.
- You will be self-motivated, have a positive and be hard working.
- You will have clear and efficient communication skills.
- You will have the ability to work within a team, excelling under pressure with a flexible attitude.
- You will have the proven ability to meet tight deadlines and motivate others to achieve within the required timeframe.
- You will thrive in fast-paced, changeable, and sometimes high pressured environments. You're able to take accountability for your own workload.
- Your mind is full of ideas and you'll be constantly suggesting ways that they can improve.
For more details on this exciting opporutnity call Tom Byrne at Forward Role on or
As the North West's leading Marketing, Analytics, Digital and Creative recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current opportunities as well as market place news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency