£25,000 - £30,000 per annum (plus benefits & bonus)
- Calculate sales from an in house CRM system
- Ensure that all supplier invoices are posted in SAGE and sometimes in various spreadsheets to ensure the correct purchases are reported.
- Calculation of prepayments and accruals
- Fixed Asset register and depreciation
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT reporting
- Monthly, weekly and daily forecasting of profit and cash flow.
- Use and manipulate spreadsheets to record and analyse forecast data, including detailed analysis and calculation using trends and historic information
- Production of a detailed year end file with profit / loss analysis and balance sheet reconciliations
Skills / Experience / Attributes
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
- Previous experience within a similar role is essential
- CIMA qualified
- A good knowledge of SAGE or a similar accounting package is essential.
- Advanced Excel skills, great understanding of spreadsheets
- Accurate with an excellent attention to detail
- Problem solver and a logical thinker
- Hardworking and proactive, works well on own initiative
- Personable and friendly
Please only apply for this position if you can evidence, on your CV, the essential elements of the post.
Should this not be the case, you will only receive an automatically generated email response to your application with no further communication.