A growing organisation comprising manufacturing, wholesale and distribution businesses which has recently received significant inward investment in order to support growth. The group is renowned as a leader in the manufacture of a range of specialist FMCG products and is also developing a strong reputation as a distributor and wholesaler for a wider range of bespoke products.
Planned growth has created the need for a Management Accountant to join the business and act as No.2 in finance, supporting the Finance Director with all aspects of accounts & finance for the group.
Reporting to the Finance Director and Owners your responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of detailed monthly management accounts including profit & loss, balance sheet for group businesses
- Preparation of year end accounts and liaison with external auditors
- Preparation of annual budgets and forecasts
- KPI Reporting across the business
- Implementing and maintaining controls across the business
- Assisting with the implementation of a new ERP system
As a key member of the Management Team your role will involve a lot of interaction with Departmental Managers and will involve aspects of business partnering.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary and the opportunity to work within and be a part of an innovative, fast growing business with ambitious future plans.
You will ideally be a Management Accountant able to demonstrate the following:
- Fully Qualified Accountant (CIMA / ACCA / ACA)
- Background in Accounting & Finance within SME / Entrepreneurial business sector
- Experience of management accounts production and reporting to Director level
- The ambition and desire to develop your career within a fast moving sector
Please contact Alastair McLean at Lucas McLean Recruitment for a confidential discussion about this unique opportunity