As part of my clients continued growth in the Midlands region I am currently looking for a Senior within the Audit team who is looking to develop their career within a dynamic, fast moving environment. Their philosophy is to help our clients grow their businesses and to assist them in meeting their business objectives. I am need people who are client focussed and who want to make a difference in the clients business.
About the Role
The role we are recruiting for will be a client facing position working on a range of audit clients for the Shrewsbury office. Assisting in planning, supervising and leading on jobs, reporting into the Audit Manager. This role will be a key role in one of their growing departments and will offer the correct individual an opportunity to take control of the development of their career within the profession.
- You will have at least 3 years post qualified experience within a mixed client portfolio role.
- Have solid experience in general or statutory audit for commercial entities rather than public practice.
- Experience of successfully running fieldwork teams on audit and non-audit assignments.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to deal with people at all levels.
- A good team player committed to providing the highest quality of service standards.
- Adaptable to working within the evolving and changing environment that accompanies a growing company.
- Have a good attention to detail within your work and also good time management skills.
- Interested in furthering and developing your career within the profession.
- The role will be working with the audit manager assisting in the planning execution and finalising of all areas of the audit assignment ready for Partner review.
- You will be required to identify and understand client’s needs, suggesting possible solutions on technical matters, communicating these with the audit manager and agreeing on the implementation of these solutions.
- You will have an active engagement with senior client staff in order to gain a good understanding of their business and ensure efficient execution of the audit.
- Take responsibility for understanding and monitoring progress against the budget and appraising the manager when the actual costs differs from the budgeted costs.
- Supervise and coach junior member of the audit team when at client premises and in the office.
- Ensure compliance with all internal and external regulatory requirements including the companies audit methodology and risk management processes.