Revenue & Yield Administrator
Our growing Revenue and Yield team are currently seeking an Administrator to support our Revenue team with all administrative tasks on a full time permanent basis.
As a Revenue and Yield Administrator you will support the revenue team with administrative tasks and ensure our internal system and our website are updated and maintained to support the drive towards holiday sales targets.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Support the Revenue Team with general administration tasks including printing, binding and issuing of reports.
- Adding/deleting/amending booking profiles.
- Updating accommodation descriptions and features.
- Adding and removing accommodation.
- Moving bookings to minimize gaps in the charts.
- General chart tidying to maximise opportunities and eradicate specific issues.
- Loading sub hire accommodation, creating owner bookings and profiling.
- Completing competitor pricing analysis.
- Updating park information and imagery with in our internal system.
- Maintaining a log of all work carried out and communicate progress on a regular basis.
- Maintain high levels of product knowledge in order to be able to offer advice and support to all internal departments when required.
- Ensure quality communication with fellow team members, showing a willingness to learn.
- Assist Revenue Assistants and Marketing team to ensure park/accommodation information is up to date.
- Liaise with sales team (both in Newcastle and on parks) to ensure content helping the sales process.
The successful candidate will:
- Be highly organised with excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have a great understanding of Microsoft packages, particularly excel
- Be able to work to tight deadlines
- Be passionate about delivering quality work
- Be hard working and conscientious
- Have a strong attention to detail
- It would be desirable for the successful candidate to have experience within the industry with an understanding of reservation systems.
- External leisure industry experience.
If this sounds like you and you think you have Parkdean Resorts potential then apply now!