We have a new requirement to recruit an outbound Sales Executive for a growing provider of specialist insurance products, based in Cardiff.
This role will see you following up red hot leads, investigating individual customer needs and using a consultative sales approach to secure new business. Through proactive sales and meeting of agreed targets and objectives, you will have the opportunity to double your salary - something the rest of the team are consistently achieving month on month.
You will be working for a SME company that values its employees and offers a friendly and supportive working environment. Your contribution to the success of company will be recognised and highly rewarded as you become an integral part of this rapidly growing business.
You must have experience in outbound telesales to be considered for this role. Applications will be considered from those with either B2B and B2C backgrounds.
Responsibilities of the Sales Executive:
- Making outgoing calls, to identify and maximise profitable sales opportunities, achieving agreed targets.
- Providing high levels of customer service and professionalism at all times.
- Building relationships to ensure a positive company image.
- Working to targets and achieving personal KPIs relating to sales and service.
- Updating a customer database, ensuring accuracy and attention to detail.
- Working within strict financial regulations and ensuring full compliance.
Hours for the Sales Executive role: between 9am and 8pm Monday to Friday plus occasional Saturdays