Finance Manager (Tech & Media) - Advisory Practice London
Employt.com is assisting one of our companies on our platform to shortlist a chartered accountant for to join their growing Advisory team in London as a Manager (Tech & Media). After a period filled with success, the company is looking to expand its team and add an exceptional person in their Advisory team, to advise companies in their portfolio on accounting and scaling.
A skilled, enthusiastic and ambitious individual is needed in order to fulfil the following responsibilities:
- Build trusted relationships with fast growing businesses in London and the UK
- Discuss potential financial and operational issues and growth options with the companies
- Working alongside a Partner within the firm, be the principle finance adviser to those businesses and help them with financial reporting, management accounting and operational issues
- Working alongside a partner in the business, building and maintaining efficient client relationships
- Ideally you will be a Chartered Accountant, with 3yrs+ hands on experience gained working in a growing company in the UK or accounting practice (ideally both), and you would be thriving to leverage the knowledge gained in a company to help other businesses grow and help them with their accounting issues
- Whilst working in the company, you will have experience in preparing statutory accounts and full completion, dealing with financial / management reporting / payroll issues - and would love to leverage that knowledge to provide 'hands on’ help to other businesses
- Credible, confident and approachable personality who is a natural relationship builder and can work across a number of clients
- Experience and exposure to tech businesses in the UK
- Strong academics at university level
If you’ve got drive and you’re excited at the prospect of being part of a fast-growing advisory business, please contact Chloe @employt.com. Employt.com would love to hear from you and tell you more about all the fantastic work you could be doing.