Senior/Associate Property Manager
My client is a very well established firm of Chartered Surveyors and looking to recruit a Senior Surveyor or Associate Director level Commercial Management Surveyor in the West End.
The role stands out because the Director of Property Managing intends on stepping down in the near future. He is therefore looking for someone to come in and head up the division with the intention of progressing into a director role. As a company they cover both commercial and residential, however they are looking for someone from a commercial focused background.
- Managing a portfolio of commercial properties for a range of clients encompassing all aspects of management.
- Inspecting properties in order to actively pursue planned preventative maintenance programmes to reduce property risk.
- Protecting asset value, reducing property costs and assisting in value enhancement.
- Dealing with all aspects of day-to-day management of the properties, including rent collection, accounting, tenant relations, maintenance and repairs and provision of services to common parts.
- Interpreting and negotiating commercial, dealing with landlord and tenant matters including licences, rent reviews and lease renewals.
- Dealing with Health and Safety assessments and issuing service charge budgets to tenants.
- Developing and maintaining positive relationships with landlord, investors, external asset managers, tenants and occupiers.
- Overseeing general repairs, instructing contractors, undertaking property inspections and planned maintenance programmes.
- New business development through networking internally and externally.
- MRICS with 3 + Years' PQE - our.
- High level of commercial awareness.
- Highly experienced in the management of office, retail properties.
- Ability to deliver high quality reports and analysis.
- Ability to provide high standards of service and resolve problems.
- Good communicator, self-motivated and with a good eye for detail.
- Good level of IT skills including Word, Outlook and in house systems.
This is a truly exciting role that doesn’t come around very often so if interested please contact Oliver Rees for a confidential discussion on or with your CV via email to