Payroll Administrator / Supervisor
Due to growth, a well-established firm of chartered accountants based in Northwich is currently recruiting for an experienced Payroll Administrator / Payroll Supervisor to join their busy payroll bureau on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing a varied client base and providing an efficient and effective payroll service for clients.
The firm is considering candidates at both Administrator and Supervisor level as the role can be moulded to suit the ideal candidate. You must have excellent working knowledge of Bureau payroll systems (Sage/IRIS etc) and be familiar with liaising directly with HMRC.
The Payroll Administrator / Supervisor will be responsible for:
- Managing a varied client base with integrity and professionalism
- Managing bureau performance including customer satisfaction, regulatory compliance and financial targets
- To provide an efficient and effective payroll service for clients
- Day to day administration of multiple client payrolls
- Processing manual payroll calculations
- Operating RTI procedures and statutory requirements
- Carrying out payroll reconciliations and analysis
Essential Requirements are:
- Experienced bureau administrator / supervisor with a large and diverse client base running weekly and monthly payrolls of varying size and complexity
- Excellent working knowledge of payroll bureau software
- Full and current knowledge of PAYE, SMP, SSP, NMW, AUTO ENROLMENT, CIS
- Experience of operating as a BACS bureau
- Used to working with tight deadlines
- Familiar with liaising directly with HMRC
If you have all of the above requirements for the Payroll Administrator / Payroll Supervisor position and you want to take on a new challenge, then please apply now using the link below.
The above vacancyis only one of many thatwe are handling. Marshall Moore Practice division specialises in recruiting all types of practice vacancies for both temporary and permanent assignments including:
- Audit Senior/Accounts Senior/Tax Senior and Semi-Senior
- Audit Manager
- Corporate Finance Specialist
- Transactional Service Analyst
- Partner and Practice Manager
Marshall Moore is a leading specialist recruitment consultancy. If you would like a confidential discussion about your requirements, please don’t hesitate to call Marshall Moore at our Liverpool office. Alternatively submit your CV for immediate consideration and you will be contacted by one of our specialist consultants.