Sales Account Manager
A fantastic opportunity to work for a highly successful and dynamic organisation, whilst building a successful sales career.
Your role will be to establish and develop relationships with pre-quote and post-quote prospects and customers through telephone contact, correspondence and participation at exhibitions to ensure that all personal and company sales targets are achieved.
In this role you will be expected to meet a personal sales target through effective contact and relationship building with prospects/ customers. Your role involves managing relationships with installers, specifiers, i.e. architects, self-builders, building contractors and property developers.
- Identify prospect requirements, and act on these involving other members of the business, such as the relevant Field Sales Manager as appropriate
- Follow-up appropriate prospects to ensure sales opportunities are secured
- Handle all incoming phone and written requests from enquiries
- Build customer relationships
- Recognise where customers will need a Registered Installer and match an appropriate installer to that project
- Convert quoted projects into orders using professional sales techniques
- Negotiate prices where appropriate, within the company's pricing structure
- Work closely with the Senior Account Manager, sales team and Marketing to align activities, identify business opportunities and share expertise
- Maintain telephone contact with selected accounts irrespective if that account has live projects.
- Project and account management experience
- Well-developed interpersonal, networking and negotiating skills
- Excellent levels of customer service via the telephone
- Proficient in I.T - databases, Outlook etc
- Construction industry knowledge (not essential)
- Independent self-starter, able to work in a cross-functional team environment.
- 23 days holiday (+bank holidays) increasing by 1 day per year to a maximum of 28 days.
Working Hours: 9.00am to 5.00pm Mon - Fri
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.