Server Support Engineer
We are looking to recruit a Server Support Engineer to join our small but busy IT team, based in Bourne End. This is a fantastic opportunity for a server support professional looking to develop their career with an exciting and highly sucesssful company.
Lifecycle Marketing Limited is one of the UK’s most trusted and influential communication platforms for pregnant women, families and healthcare professionals. Home of Emma's Diary and Families Online.
- General maintenance of IIS logs, SQl Server, Windows Server and Application pool
- Internal network VM Ware maintenance
- General CDM/Caching work
- Internal IT support requests
- Laptop/phone and exchange issues as and when required
- Working closely with the infrastructure architect
Key skills and Experience
At least 1-2 years experience gained in a server support role
Experience in Windows Server, ISS and SQL Server are essential for this role
We are looking for a pro active solutions provider who can work well on their own initaitive and across a small team.
A good working knowledge of IP networking
ASP.net and C#
An understanding of CDN
If you feel you have what it takes we would love to hear from you!