Technology Risk & Audit Analytics Manager
Oliver James Associates have been mandated by their tier one client to assist to support the recruitment of a Technology Risk & Audit Analytics Manager. The role will pay between £50,000 - £60,000 basic salary plus annual pension, bonus and extras.
Within the role, you have responsibility for:
- Managing a team within the wider Technology Risk & Controls team, including developing the skills and confidence of junior staff;
- Working with audit teams to integrate analytics;
- Contribute to Deloitte's thought leadership in Audit Analytics & Controls;
- Building and developing long terms relationships with stakeholders;
- To have a broader perspective of potential issues encountered when managing diverse teams and the strategies to overcome them; have a clear understanding of the firm's commitment to creating a more inclusive culture.
To qualify for the role you should have:
- Practical experience of working in Technology Risk, Controls & Analytics within a professional services firm or FTSE 350;
- The ability to demonstrate a track record in strengthening existing and developing new client relationships;
- Ability to think creatively, generate innovative ideas, question the status quo and deliver effectively with what can often be ambiguous requirements;
- Computer Science or technical experience of qualifications, for example SQL, VBA, ACL, Tableau, Qlikview;
- Strong technical abilities in audit methodologies, combined with strong business acumen
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Strong academics, including a minimum of 2.1 degree or equivalent.